Author Topic: [Clan & Party Event] Register and win!  (Read 1029 times)

YeahThePro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[Clan & Party Event] Register and win!
« on: November 23, 2021, 06:42:13 PM »
Welcome to Helios forum! Since Christmas is right around the corner, Helios team will be providing all the parties and clans joining us with a special x-mas gift! We appreciate the single parties as much as the bigger clans, so both will be rewarded!

In order to receive our x-mas gift, all you have to do is to simply register your party, or clan on our forum bay making a topic here https://www.lineage2helios.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

The deadline for registering is 24 hours before the server's opening. Our current estimated opening is on December 11th at 22:00 GMT+2, so you have to register BEFORE December 10th - 22:00 GMT+2.

[Gift for single parties]

x2 Premium Accounts worth of 15 euros

[Gift for clans]

200 Helios Coins per cp, or 9 active players.
Example 1: Clan with 3 parties will receive 200 x 3 = 600 Helios Coins [Value = 60 EUR]
Example 2: Clan with 4 parties will receive 200 x 4 = 800 Helios Coins [Value = 80 EUR]

Clan limit has not been decided yet as we will hold a meeting with the clan leaders before the opening and let you, the community decide.

Q: "How and when will I receive my gift for my party/clan ?"
A: Clan/party leaders can message me on any platform (Forum, Discord, Facebook and In-Game) and call me to check their online players upon server start. The gifts will be given to the respected leaders and they will be responsible for distributing them to their members.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 06:48:03 PM by YeahThePro »